Installment and mortgage
We provide buyers an excellent alternative to a mortgage loan - interest-free installments, both for finished and under construction objects. In order to make a purchase by installments, you will not need additional documents and official papers, just a passport is enough! After paying the down payment, you will receive the Title Deed (Tapu) and you can begin to live in your new apartment.
Buying property in Turkey is possible with the use of mortgage lending. Loans are provided for both secondary objects and for new housing. When applying for a loan, you must provide:
- Tax Number
- Copy of Tapu (Title Deed)
- Bank statement for the last three months
- Credit history help
- Documents confirming income (Salary certificate, company documents for business owners)
- Documents confirming the availability of additional sources of income
- Documents confirming the presence of assets (real estate, vehicle, shares)
- Turkish banks give loans to foreign citizens, both in Turkish liras and foreign currency, the loan amount can be up to 50% of the estimated value of the property, and the monthly payment should not exceed 50% of the borrower's monthly income.